Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another little shares-ey..

I have just been having a sticky beak at a few blogs and saw the most incredible layout on Lynettes blog and figured that since the SIA (Scrapbooking in Australia) Trade event and their designer awards have past there was no harm in giving you a looksy at my entry for it. I entered along with Melissa, Alison and Danielle, the other three girls in the Kaiser Design Team.. I have to say though im in awe of what Lynette did.. She says she is really happy with how hers turned out.. and i cant blame her.. its G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S...
While Kaiser did not get anywhere with our entries, i could not be happier with how mine turned out either..

I dont think we could have done a better job of capturing the real character that Jamie is and always has been.. Isnt he truely something to be proud of!? ~LMAO~

2 comments:

Miss cath said...

Love that LO! It is gorgeous.

and yes - that pic is soooooo Jamie!

Louise said...

All right first things first, YOU really must remove that comment next to my name!!!

And as miss cath said tis a gorgeous LO.

Soooo its about time you went and uploaded all your gorgeous creative goodies into your DT Album!!!!

Lou :)x